Beaver Creek Boat Club (BCBC)
Annual Perch Fishing Tournament
Saturday, September 09, 2017
Beaver Park Marina (south side)
This tournament is limited to a max of 180 participants..
7 AM Official start time
2 PM Stop fishing, tournament ends. Allow yourself enough time to get back to BCBC
2-3 PM Check-in and line-up for judging (Beaver Creek Boat Club) Must be in line by 3PM.
(Beaver Creek Boat Club) Participants only Compliments of BCBC
Compliments of BCBC
4-5 PM Awards presentation
$25 per person. A maximum of six people to a craft. Please make checks payable to Beaver Creek Boat Club. Registration must be in my possession by Wednesday September 6, 2017. Cash or checks only.
To pre-register by mail, send entry form and check to Beaver Creek Boat Club, ATTN Perch Tournament, 6099 W. Erie Avenue, Lorain, Ohio 44053, by September 6, 2017 . You may register in person at Beaver Park Marina, 6101 W. Erie Avenue in Lorain, on or before Wednesday September 6, 2017 by 4PM. This is a pre pay tournament. If paying at the Marina have cash or check only for the exact amount. If you register after the tournament is filled your registration form and funds will be returned by mail.
Launching is available at Beaver Park Marina. Call Beaver Park Marina at 440-282-6308 for the availability of docks.
Contact tournament coordinator Joe DiMarco at (440) 506-0584.
Beaver Park Marina telephone number is (440) 282-6308.
You may also go to our web site www.beavercreekboatclub.com
Entry forms are available on our web site and most bait shops from Avon to Huron.
1) Open to all amateur fishermen only.
2) Fishing time is from 7am to 2pm only.
3) Check-in starts at 2pm at Beaver Creek Boat Club. Participants must be in line by 3pm or be disqualified.
4) Prizes are awarded after the weigh in at Beaver Creek Boat Club.
5) Blow-off will be decided by “small craft warning”. If we cannot fish on Saturday we will fish on Sunday. If we cannot fish on Sunday lunch will be served from 2-4 PM on Sunday and prizes will be awarded by lottery. If there are no small craft warnings at 7AM then the tournament is official. If small craft warnings are issued between 7AM and 2PM the tournament is over and all boats must return to port. All fish must be caught on the day of the tournament.
7) Committee reserves the right to disqualify any entrant violating any rule or state of Ohio fishing laws.
7) Boat entry form must accompany all entries.
8) A limit of six people per boat.
9) Each team may enter up to 30 Perch to be judged. 1 of those 30 Perch may be entered into the largest fish category. All prizes will be awarded by weight.
10) In case of ties, prize money will be split.
11) Area will cover from Huron River to Avon Point only.
12) No refunds will be given.
13) The tournament coordinator delegated timekeeper cell phone will serve as the official time.
The tournament committee’s interpretation of the rules is final.
The undersigned hereby acknowledges that there may be risks inherent in participation in this tournament and voluntarily assumes any such risk. The undersigned further waives and forever releases and discharges Beaver Park Marina and Beaver Creek Boat Club from any and all claims, demands, actions, and or liability of any kind for personal injuries and or property damage incurred in connection with this tournament. Please initial in the space provided below to verify that you have read and understand this.
Please initial here
Participant 1 ____ Captain
Participant 2 ____
Participant 3 ____
Participant 4 ____
Participant 5 ____
Participant 6 ____