Beaver Creek Boat Club
Annual Walleye Fishing Tournament
Saturday, June 9th, 2018
6-7 AM Registration and free breakfast (Beaver Creek Boat Club)
7 AM Official start time
2 PM Stop fishing
2-3 PM Check-in and line-up for judging (Beaver Creek Boat Club)
PM Free Lunch (Beaver Creek Boat Club) Participants
only Compliments of Beaver Creek Boat Club
Compliments of Beaver Creek Boat Club
4-5 PM Awards presentation
$25 per person pre pay, $35 at the door. A maximum of six people to a craft. Please make checks payable to Beaver Creek Boat Club. Registration must be made by June 6th 2018 to avoid a $10 per person surcharge. Cash or checks only.
To pre-register by mail, send entry form and payment to Beaver Creek Boat Club, ATTN Walleye Tournament, 6099 W. Erie Avenue, Lorain, Ohio 44053, by June 6, 2018. In-person registration, on or before Wednesday June 6, 2018, is available at Beaver Park Marina 6101 W. Erie Avenue in Lorain. This is a pre pay tournament. In-person registration, on the day of the tournament, June 9, 2018 is available at Beaver Creek Boat Club from 6 to 7 AM, but the cost is $35.00 per person. If paying at the Marina have cash or check only for the exact amount.
Launching is available at Beaver Park Marina. Call Beaver Park Marina for the availability of docks.
Contact tournament coordinator Joe DiMarco at (440) 506-0584.
Beaver Park Marina telephone number is (440) 282-6308.
You may also go to our web site www.beavercreekboatclub.com
forms are available on our web site and most Bait shops from
1) Open to all amateur fishermen only.
2) Fishing time is from 7am to 2pm only.
3) Check-in is 2-3pm at Beaver Creek Boat Club. Participants must be in line by 3PM or be disqualified.
4) Prizes are awarded after the measuring at Beaver Creek Boat Club.
5) Blow-off will be decided by “small craft warning”. If we cannot fish on Saturday we will fish on Sunday, no breakfast. If we cannot fish on Sunday lunch will be served from 2-4 PM on Sunday and prizes will be awarded by lottery. If there are no small craft warnings at 7AM then the tournament is official. If small craft warnings are issued between 7AM and 2PM the tournament is over and all boats must return to port.
6) All fish must be caught on the day of the tournament.
7) Committee reserves the right to disqualify any entrant violating any rule or state of Ohio fishing laws.
8) Boat entry form must accompany all entries.
9) A limit of six people per boat.
10) Judging will be based on the total length of a maximum of five walleye per boat.
11) In case of ties, prize money will be split.
12) Area will cover from Huron River to Avon Point only.
13) No refunds will be given.
14) The tournament coordinator delegated timekeeper cell phone will serve as the official time.
The tournament committee’s interpretation of the rules is final.
The undersigned hereby acknowledges that there may be risks inherent in participation in this tournament and voluntarily assumes any such risk. The undersigned further waives and forever releases and discharges Beaver Park Marina and Beaver Creek Boat Club from any and all claims, demands, actions, and or liability of any kind for personal injuries and or property damage incurred in connection with this tournament. Please initial in the space provided below to verify that you have read and understand this.
Please initial here
Participant 1 ____ Captain
Participant 2 ____
Participant 3 ____
Participant 4 ____
Participant 5 ____
Participant 6 ____
Walleye Tournament Application